What information does Saveomania.com collect?
• How does Saveomania.com use the information they collect?
• Does Saveomania.com share my information?
• What about the websites Saveomania.com links to?
• What are cookies, log files and web beacons?
• What security precautions does Saveomania.com take?
• Is there an age requirement to use Saveomania.com?
• What if I'm an international user?
• How can I communicate with Saveomania.com?
• What if I have questions or comments?
What information does Saveomania.com collect?
1. We collect personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided by users like names, email addresses, and home addresses
2. We collect non-personally identifiable information that is automatically collected like IP addresses and the type of web browser you are using
If you do not want personally identifiable information to be collected, do not submit it.
If you choose to become a registered member of Saveomania.com, you will be required to submit a valid email address and create a password for your account. In the event that you want to close your account and remove your information from the Saveomania.com service, please send your request to help@Saveomania.com.
How does Saveomania.com use the information they collect?
1. Our primary goal is to enhance your experience on the Saveomania.com website
b. Information may be used for other functions that will be described to you at the time of collection
c. Information may be collected for third-party aggregate data. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information
2. Non-personally identifiable information collected by Saveomania.com is exclusively owned by Saveomania.com.
Does Saveomania.com share my information?
1. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third-parties for marketing purposes without your permission
2. If required by law, Saveomania.com will disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally identifiable information
4. We may share non-personally identifiable information with advertisers, business affiliates, publishers, and other third parties for marketing purposes
a. If you wish to be excluded from aggregate research, please email customer service at help@Saveomania.com
5. Saveomania.com is not responsible for any information you choose to share with others
6. In the event of that Saveomania.com is merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our user and members as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control
7. In the unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used
What about the websites Saveomania.com links to?
When clicking on coupon codes or other links to merchants, you will be sent via a new Web browser window. Third-party websites may also collect information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applied only to information collection on Saveomania.com.
What are cookies, log files and web beacons?
1. Cookies are tiny data files which reside on your computer and allow Saveomania.com to recognize you as a user when you return to our site using the same computer and web browser.
b. Cookies do not store personally identifiable information
c. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. In the event that you decline cookies it may affect the function of some interactive features on our website
2. Log files store various non-personally identifiable data regarding your visit such as internet protocol address (IP address), information about your browser, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring and exit pages, platform type, and number of and identification of clicks.
a. Most websites use log files as part of the Internet communication standards
b. This information is used to analyze overall trends, diagnose problems with our server, or display content according to your preferences
c. This anonymous information may be shared with business partners and advertisers on a aggregate and anonymous basis
3. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that function similar to cookies, and are used to track online movement of web users or to access cookies.
a. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages
b. This information is used to track user navigation and usage patterns, and to show us if our content and communication is effective
e. Web beacons do not store personally identifiable information
f. This information may also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads
What security precautions does Saveomania.com take?
1. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall
No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Saveomania.com and you do so at your own risk.
2. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential
3. In the event of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate proactive steps
a. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive this notice in writing please email help@Saveomania.com
4. If you have questions about the security of Saveomania.com, please see our Security Response page
Is there an age requirement to use Saveomania.com?
1. No one under the age of 18 is eligible to use our services
2. We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under the age of 18
3. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18
4. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age
18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
a. If you believe that we may have information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at help@Saveomania.com
What if I'm an international user?
How can I communicate with Saveomania.com?
1. Saveomania.com will communicate with you through emails and notices posted on the Saveomania.com website
a. You will always receive emails that relate to the proper function of your account
b. Saveomania.com may send you promotional information unless you have opted out of receiving such information
2. If you wish to stop receiving emails, please send a request to help@Saveomania.com
What if I have questions or comments?
Please email support@Saveomania.com or contact us at:
2275 Lakeshore Blvd., W
Toronto, Ontario M8V 3Y3
Attn: Saveomania Customer Support